Features & Specifications
If you're looking for a subwoofer amplifier, Outdoor Speaker Depot has you covered. The SMP250 Mono Subwoofer Amp features variable low-pass crossover, easily accessible volume control and a low-frequency effect input. It's designed for use with higher wattage passive subwoofers so you can tighten the level of the bass signal. You can even use the high-pass ins and outs to send the signal back into your sound system.
The SL800 is a sub-woofer that features a revolutionary 4.75" (5" including the feet) deep design. Its super compact profile allows it to fit under sofas, tables, beds, and even between furniture and on-walls. The enclosure is designed to match the parameters of the woofer to maximize performance.
- Peak Power / 150W Continuous RMS Single Channel Mono
- Variable High Cut Filter 30Hz – 150Hz; front panel Knob
- Additional Front panel controls: Phase Switch and Volume Control
- Choice of Signal Level Input or LFE (Low Frequency Effects)
- Three Turn On Choices: Music Sensing, Manual On or hard 12 Volt Trigger
- Back Panel Adjustable Gain /Volume Control Limiter
- Both Signal (Low Level) and Speaker (High Level) Pass through Input/outputs
- Maximum Output: two 8 ohm Sub Woofers or Single 8 ohm DVC Woofer
- Shipping: This item does not ship outside the US
- 2-Year Warranty
Tuned Sealed Cabinet
- Woofer: 8" @ 4ohm
- Passive Radiator: 10"
- Power handling: 300W RMS
- Unit Dimension: H 28" x W 14.5" x D 4.75"
- Unit Weight: 26 lbs
- Wireless: No