Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Last Call Back-up memory function
- AC Voltage: AC 100-240V / DC Voltage 12V/1.5A
- Input/Output Max. Power Handling: 400W
- Remote distance: 10 meters
- Power consumption: 15W
- Warranty: 1 Year
- OPEN BOX UNIT
Infrared Emitter Information and Installation Guide:
- With 5 meters cable length
- With 3.5mm mono standard plug
- With self-adhesive tape for quick and easy fixing on any hard, clean & dry surface.
- Weight: 7 lbs
- Dimension: 16 1/2" x 7 7/8" x 3". 1.5U Style
- Note. Use impedance matching volume controls with this unit
1 Question asked
What's on your mind?
ronnie • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM can you activate multiple zones at the same time?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Ronnie from Atlanta: You can wire up to 7 zones with 2 sources. You can activate 1, 2 or 7 zones at once. But you need to make sure that you are using Impedance matching Volume Controls for each zone. The ATM 7 does not have internal protection. So if you listen to two zones each with a pair of 8 ohm speakers then your amplifier sees a nominal 4 ohm load. Each pair are wired in parallel. Two pair at four ohms might be acceptable for a good high current amplifier like our AMP-200 or AMP-300. Even three pair of 8 ohm speakers equals a 2.6 ohm in parallel would still work on our High current amps. So yes you can activate or listen to multiple zones but no more than two zones at a time without protection. Good Luck TL/3915