Included in this kit:
If you're wondering how to set up multi-room audio, it's easier than you think. We take the guesswork out of picking some of the basics for a multi-zone setup. This 8-zone audio system from OSD Audio lets you separately control music in 8 different rooms, and the audio quality is pristine and beautiful. You can fill your entire home with rich-sounding audio that includes a high current amplifier, volume controls and a speaker selector. With this multi-room stereo system, all you'll need to do is select the best speakers for each room and run the wires. Outdoor Speaker Depot is your premiere source for home entertainment systems and audiophile audio systems, and we're here to answer any questions you have.
When you choose your speakers, keep these simple rules in mind. For rooms that are 150 square feet or less, 5.25" speakers are a good size. Select 6.5" speakers for rooms that are 200 square feet and larger, and 8" speakers for rooms that are bigger than 400 square feet. As for speaker style, Contractor and Custom series speakers are good for background music. For stronger bass and louder sound, see our High Definition series. The Kevlar series speakers have the best overall sound that's ideal for a home theater and audiophile tastes. In the Trimless series, the speakers are designed to blend into your decor.
A solid high-power amplifier does more than make the sound you love louder. A well-built power amp cleans up sound quality, improves bass response and delivers the right amount of power to efficiently drive multiple speakers in distributed audio system or home theater. Our AMP300 is a flagship amp that sells well for a reason.
The ISS8 High Power Speaker Selector is an easy and effective way to distribute music to up to eight listening zones (eight pairs of speakers) and play any pair, a combination of pairs, or all pairs simultaneously. Easy to connect with a low-profile design that easily fits into a cabinet or equipment rack.
OSD Audio's SVC100 is an impedance-matching volume control that lets you adjust the volume of a pair of speakers independently of other speakers within a whole house audio system. Ideal for areas such dining or conference rooms where you may want softer volumes or for saunas or garages where you may want higher volumes, the SVC100 maintains the full hi-fi audio frequency response with no low frequency roll-off.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Design Type: Class A/B
- Peak Power Output: 350 Watts per channel
- Maximum 8 ohm stereo output power at less than 0.2% THD+N: 150W
- Maximum 4 ohm stereo output power at less than 0.2% THD+N: 235W
- Maximum 8 ohm Bridged-Mono output power at less than 0.2% THD+N: 470W
- Frequency Response: (20Hz to 20kHz) +0.0dB, -0.5dB
- Impedance: 8 ohm to 2 ohm stable
- Signal to Noise Ratio: -103dB referred to rated power at 4 ohms
- Turn on options: manual on, signal sensing, and 12V Trigger mode
- Unique Automatic Dual Source Priority Switching with Speaker Level Input Option
- Automatic source switching
- High Output Toroidal Power Supply, High Capacitance and Ample Internal Heatsink
- Input and Output Terminals: Interrupting line input, main input/output, 12V trigger, speaker zone A output, speaker zone B output
- Rack Mountable: Yes
- Dual Source Switching: Yes
- Dimensions (Lx H x D): 16.5" x 5.25" x 14"
- Weight: 40 Lbs
- Warranty: 2 years
ISS6 Speaker Selector
- Speaker Selector Type: 6 Zone Single Source Speaker Selector
- # of Zones or Speaker Pairs: 6
- Single Source
- Power Handling: 140W Per Channel
- Input Source: Single Amplifier or Receiver
- Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Impedance Protection: Yes
- Input/ Output Connector Type: Spring-loaded Guillotine-style Push Terminals
- Removable Input/ Output Connectors Allow Easy Cable Termination
- Wiring Requirement: Up to 14 Gauge Wire
- Includes On/ Off Switches for Each Zone
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 17" x 1.75" x 4.5"
- Weight: 4 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years
SVC100 In-Wall Volume Control
- Volume Control Type: 100W Impedance Matching Rotary Knob Style
- Power Handling: 100W Peak; 50W RMS Per Channel
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Total Attenuation: 52 dB (Max)
- Steps: 12 (Make Before Break)
- Impedance Matching for 1/2, 4, 6, or 8 Pairs of Speakers
- *Can be Used as Non-Impedance Matching if Leaving Default on Jumper Setting at 1X
- Wiring Requirement: Up to 14 Gauge Wire
- Removable Input and Output "Quick Connect" Phoenix Connectors
- Fits in a Standard Single Gang Box - See LV1 for Mounting Bracket
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 1.62" x 2.5" x 2.5"
- What's Included: White, Ivory and Almond Plates, Inserts, Screws, and Knob
- Additional Colors Available: Black or Brown
- Warranty: 5 Years
No Questions asked yet!