SKU: OSD-MX1260 MX1260 12-Channel, 60W Per Channel, 6 Zone Power Amplifier, Toroidal Transformers. (4 Ohm stable)
Rated at 40 Watts per channel RMS at 8 ohms, the MX1260 is a serious contender for complex audio systems and will distribute sound to 12 different locations without the risk of overload. Equipped with brains and brawn, this sturdy, rack-mountable high current amp includes 6 zones or 12 channels (speakers), so owning this amp is like having six 2-channel amps in one efficient location.
What is a Multi-Channel Amplifier?
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Design Type: Class A/B
- Peak Power Output: 60 Watts per channel
- Maximum 8 ohm stereo output power at less than 0.2% THD+N: 40W
- Maximum 4 ohm stereo output power at less than 0.2% THD+N: 60W
- Maximum 8 ohm Bridged-Mono output power at less than 0.2% THD+N: 80W Frequency Response: 5Hz to 72kHz
- Impedance: 8 ohm to 4 ohm stable
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 95dB A-weighted
- Turn on options: manual on, signal sensing, and 12V Trigger mode
- Unique bus system distributes a signal from 1 source to multiple locations
- Input and Output Terminals: Bus 1 & 2 inputs/outputs, individual zone line inputs, speaker terminals
- 12 Independent Channels / up to 6 stereo zones
- Rack Mountable: Yes, rack mount ears included
- Dual Source Switching: Yes
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 16.7" x 4" x 14.25"
- Weight: 34 lbs
- Warranty: 2 years
What's on your mind?
© 2003-2021 OSD Audio. All Rights Reserved.