*Open Box products are often unused returns that just can’t be sold as “brand new” anymore. Most of the products may have never even been powered on, but have merely been removed from their packaging at some point, ach item is inspected, and repackaged if necessary. As a result, these products are heavily discounted even though you can expect them to function as if they were new.*
The SSVC4 is the perfect solution for distributing audio from your high-current amplifier to multiple listening zones. With individual volume control knobs and front-mounted master A/B switch, you can effortlessly switch between two audio sources and control the volume of each listening zone. The autoformer-based volume control delivers unparalleled sound quality and performance, making it compatible with all high-current amplifiers up to 300W. The SSVC4 features 16-gauge steel construction, durable black wrinkle powder coating and gray silk-screening, and compact design for easy installation. Additionally, it has four individual zone on/off buttons, removable input/output connectors, and accepts up to 14-gauge speaker cable.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Speaker Selector Type: 4 Zone Dual Source w/ Volume Control
- # of Zones or Speaker Pairs: 4
- Dual Source w/ Independent A/B Switch Per Zone
- Impedance Protection: Yes
- Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Impedance-matching Frequency Protection Circuitry
- Maximum Operating Range: 300W
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Input Source: Up to 2 Amplifiers or Receivers
- Input/ Output Connector Type: Spring-loaded Guillotine-style Push Terminals
- Wiring Requirement: Up to 14 Gauge Wire
- Internal Jumper Settings: 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x
- Autoformer-based Operates More Efficiently Than Transformer-based
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 16.75" x 2.5" x 6.25"
- Weight: 5 lbs
- Warranty: 1Years
- OPEN BOX UNIT
No Questions asked yet!