SKU: OSD-SSVC6D 6-Zone 2-Source (Master A/B) Speaker Selector w/ 300W Volume Control, Impedance Protection - SSVC6D
- Dual source speaker selector that distributes audio from a high current amplifier to up to six pairs of speakers or six separate zones
- Includes individual volume control knobs to raise or lower the volume of each listening zone
- Front-mounted master A/B switch lets you turn sources either on or off
- Play one pair, a combination of pairs, or all six pairs simultaneously and adjust the volume to suit each zone
- Impedance protection allows a single amplifier to safely power several pairs of speakers
- Autoformer-based operates more efficiently than resistor-based selectors
- Compact table top design or fits inside cabinets and equipment racks
- Six individual zone on/off slotted buttons for easy labeling
- Removable input/output connectors provide hassle-free hook-up
- Compatible with all high-current amplifiers up to 300W
- Accepts up to 14-gauge speaker cable
- High quality metal construction
This durable 6-zone speaker selector will accommodate many distributed audio systems and is limited only by your imagination. Control your outdoor rock speakers and patio system with outputs 1 and 2, dining room and kitchen speakers with outputs 3 and 4, etc., to create a professional-level whole house system. The SSVC6D is also well suited for commercial applications such as restaurants where the bar area may have higher volumes than the dining rooms and restrooms.
Impedance-Matching Protection Safeguards Amplifiers
To help protect expensive audio equipment, this 6-zone high-power speaker selector includes impedance-matching frequency protection circuitry that reduces subsonic signals so you can safely drive multiple pairs of speakers without going below the amp's impedance ratings which can cause it to overheat or shut down.
Designed for Ease of Use and Installation
Connecting 12 speakers is a tedious and frustrating chore which is why the SSVC6D includes removable input and output connectors that accept up to 14-gauge speaker cable. The heavy-duty connectors unplug from the back so you can strip and insert the wires systematically without confusion of what speaker wire is going to what zone. For added convenience, the individual on/off buttons are slotted so you can label each of the listening zones.
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Speaker Selector Type: 6 Zone Dual Source w/ Volume Control
- # of Zones or Speaker Pairs: 6
- Dual Source
- A/B Switch works as On/Off Switch: A is On and B is Off
- Impedance Protection: Yes
- Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Impedance-matching Frequency Protection Circuitry
- Maximum Operating Range: 300W
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Input Source: Up to 2 Amplifiers or Receivers
- Input/ Output Connector Type: Spring-loaded Guillotine-style Push Terminals
- Wiring Requirement: Up to 14 Gauge Wire
- Internal Jumper Settings: 1x, 2x, 4x, and 8x
- Autoformer-based Operates More Efficiently Than Transformer-based
- Automatic Poly Switches - Built-in overload protection: Poly Switches Turn Off Unit When Overloaded
- Total Attenuation per Zone/ Volume Control; 42dB Maximum, 12 positions
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 16.75" x 2.5" x 6.25"
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years
What's on your mind?
© 2003-2020 OSD Audio. All Rights Reserved.