This 50-ft high quality RCA cable is so well designed but so inexpensive that some customers think we made a mistake! Replace the standard cheap cables that came with your electronic components with our RCA cable and you'll immediately hear the difference. The OSD Gold Series RCA Audio Cables provide a high-quality RCA connection for better sonic accuracy and more natural sound.
- Delivers better audio clarity and a more natural-sounding midrange with superior-grade, 99.99%-purity copper conductors
- Generates better high frequencies and a more realistic stereo image using precision-formulated, polyethylene dielectric material.
- Creates precise contact and increased durability with a split-tip center pin and 6-cut, corrosion-resistant, 24k gold RCA connectors
- Provides maximum isolation from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference with double-shielded construction
- Isolates noise with 100%-coverage aluminum/Mylar foil shield
- Creates a second layer of protection with tinned, copper spiral shielding
- Eliminates the corrosion that is common in bare, copper shielding
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 14 gauge Audio Cable
- Connectors - 24K Gold RCA
- Provides protection from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference
- Isolates noise with 100-coverage aluminum and mylar foil shield
2 Questions asked
What's on your mind?
Bill • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM I was looking at your receivers and you need to connect a digital optical cable. My question is do you have to run this from your TV to the reciever in addition to the HDMI cable that is coming from the TV to the receiver? I was only going to run the HDMI cable, but can run any others that are needed. Sorry for all the questions, I am reseaching what wires I need to run in my wall before the drywall goes up. Thank you
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Bill: The HDMI cable will handle the Audio as well as Video to your TV. When you say Receiver, is that your Cable Box/Satellite Receiver or a true Home Theater AV receiver? If it is your Cable or Satellite receiver the HDMI will be all you need to connect to the TV. Sometimes when you connect a cable box directly to the TV and you want to have digital surround sound you have to connect the Cable/Satellite Box to the Home Theater AV receiver with either the Fiber Optic Cable or Digital Coax. Maybe you can tell us what all the components you are planning to connect for your complete system and I can give you a more specific answer. TL
Daniel Maxfield • 07/25/2021, 11:02:29 PM Are these cables outdoor and burial rated?
Customer Service • 07/26/2021, 6:32:46 PMHi Daniel: They are not rated for in-wall installations, let alone for direct burial applications. They might work in a conduit, but I would not recommend it. I would recommend using an RG6 direct burial coaxial cable and use RCA compression connectors like these: https://www.amazon.com/CIMPLE-CO-Compression-Connectors-Universal/dp/B07RQ1NCMK Regards TimL/7/26/21