- High Performance: Up to 10 Gigabit Speed (165ft), up to 5 Gigabit at 328ft, Wide 550MHz Bandwidth
- Quality Materials: 4 Twisted Pair Certified Pure Solid Bare Copper Wire for better Conductivity, Fire Retardant Polyvinyl Chloride Jacket
- ETL Certified: 300V Maximum, up to 60W
- Broad Applications: For Data, Video and Audio Transmission
- For Indoor Use: The White Riser Jacket is for use Between Floors, In Wall, and Non Plenum Installation
- Easy Pull Package: Tangle Free Reelex II 1 Layer Space Saving Corrugated Carton
- Cable Labeling: Convenient 2ft Markings on Cable with Quanitity used.
- Compatibility: Backward compatible with Cat5 and Cat5e
Experience top-notch performance with OSD's Cat6 23 AWG LAN Cable. Ideal for both commercial and residential applications, this cable is engineered to transmit digital and analogue signals for data, video, and audio with ease. ETL certified and fire retardant, the cable is designed to be strong and durable, ensuring reliable performance for years to come. With a 550 MHz bandwidth, this cable is suitable for use up to 10KHz at 165ft and up to 5KHz at 326ft. The cable comes in white with sequential footage markings every 2 ft, making it easy to keep track of the length
- 1000Ft AWG 23 Cat6 Ethernet Cable
- Packaged in Tangle Free Reelex II Dispenser Carton
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Faster Than Cat5 and Cat5e
- Backward Compatible with Cat5 and Cat5e
- ETL Certified
- UL Listed
- Fire Retardant
- Maximum Voltage 300V
- Maximum Wattage 60W
- Terminate with Standard RJ 45 Connectors
- Pure Solid Bare Copper
- 550MHz Bandwidth
- 10KHz Speed at up to 165ft.
- 1-5KHz at 326ft.
- Ripcord: Polyester Multi-Yarn
- Color: White
- Supports PoE, PoE+ and PoE++
- Overall Cable Jacket Diameter of 5.9mm
- In Compliance with ANSI/TIA 568.2-D
No Questions asked yet!