- Low profile speaker selector that distributes audio from amplifiers to up to four pairs of speakers or four separate zones
- Includes individual volume control knobs to raise or lower the volume of each listening zone
- Protects your amplifier and allows you to connect multiple loudspeakers without the risk of overloading
- Maintains a safe load while maximizing power to your distributed audio system
- Play one pair, a combination of pairs, or all four pairs simultaneously and adjust the volume to suit each zone
- Compact tabletop design or fits inside cabinets and equipment racks
- Compatible with low-ohm amplifiers rated at 2 x 80 W RMS
- High quality, sleek metal construction
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Speaker Selector Type: 4 Zone Resistor Based Speaker Selector
- # of Zones or Speaker Pairs: 4
- Single Source
- Impedance Protection: No
- Maximum Operating Range: 2 X 80W
- Input Source: Single Amplifier or Receiver
- Speaker Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Amplifier Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Input/ Output Connector Type: Spring-loaded Guillotine-style Push Terminals
- Wiring Requirement: Up to 14 Gauge Wire
- Dimensions (L x H x D): 12.4" x 2" x 9.4"
- Weight: 4.25 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years
No Questions asked yet!
© 2003-2021 OSD Audio. All Rights Reserved.