The SC800D is a compact and sleek in-wall subwoofer designed to elevate your audio experience. Equipped with an 8-inch polypropylene woofer and a 10-inch passive radiator, it delivers rich, powerful low frequency response (bass) in a space-saving design. Fill in the missing low notes in your movies and music and enhance overall sound quality with this slim in-wall sub. With a capacity to handle up to 300 Watts of power, it can be paired with a powerful amplifier for optimal performance. The paintable frame and grille of the SC800D make it a DIY-friendly weekend project that can blend seamlessly into any room. Get ready for distortion-free, clear, and full bass tones with the SC800D.
- Fills in LFE missing from your home theater or audio system
- 300W power handling for big bass sound in a compact package
- Polypropylene woofer for excellent low frequencies
- Passive radiator design for low vibration and distortion
- Easy to install with included template
- Paintable frame and grille blends in any room
Advantages of Passive Radiator Technology
The SC800D incorporates a passive radiator that offers advantages over ported designed speakers. A speaker with a passive radiator increases the low frequency response by absorbing the woofer's energy and reducing its motion (and vibration). Passive radiator speakers can be designed in a smaller enclosure, which is ideal for in-wall applications where space is limited, and vibration must be controlled.
Do I Need a Subwoofer Amplifier?
Yes! The SC800D is a passive subwoofer and needs a subwoofer amplifier to power it. An ideal match is our SMP-300 which is rated at 500W peak power and 250W continuous RMS.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Speaker Type: 8" In-Wall Subwoofer
- Woofer: 8" Polypropylene
- Passive Radiator: 10"
- Frequency Response: 40Hz - 500Hz
- Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Inputs: Spring Binding Posts
- Cut-Out Template for Easy Installation
- Paintable Grille & Frame Included
- Tuned Sealed Cabinet
- Sold As: Single
- Mounting Depth (Assuming .5" Drywall): 3.9"
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 22" x 17.5" x 4.3"
- Cutout Dimensions: (L x H) 20" x 14.5"
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Warranty: 10 Years
- *Note: Requires Additional Subwoofer Amplifier
No Questions asked yet!