FREE 30 DAY TRIAL
You'll be able to experience more accurate bass when you connect an OSD Gold Series Subwoofer Audio Cable from Outdoor Speaker Depot. This subwoofer audio cable is 75 feet long and is designed to handle low frequencies, so it provides deeper, tighter bass than ordinary audio cables do. Using this cable, you'll also have freedom from interference for richer sound across the board.
This OSD Gold Series Subwoofer Audio Cable uses a solid-core conductor to ensure accuracy, which is essential to delivering powerful bass. It's a huge improvement over a stranded-core conductor. This cable isolates noise with 100 percent coverage aluminum and a Mylar foil shield. This cable features a split-tip center pin and 6-cut, corrosion-resistant 24-karat gold RCA connectors.
When you're looking for a 16-gauge subwoofer cable, this is the one you need. It's CL3-rated and generates better high frequencies; it also provides a more realistic stereo image using precision-formulated polyethylene dielectric material.
• Delivers a fuller, more extended bass response using a balanced, solid-core bass conductor
• Improves audio clarity and provides a more natural-sounding midrange with superior-grade, 99.99%-purity copper conductors
• Generates better high frequencies and a more realistic stereo image using precision-formulated, polyethylene dielectric material
• Creates precise contact and increased durability with a split-tip center pin and 6-cut, corrosion-resistant, 24k gold RCA connectors
• Provides maximum isolation from electromagnetic and radio frequency interference with double-shielded construction
• Isolates noise with 100%-coverage aluminum/Mylar foil shield
• Creates a second layer of protection with tinned, copper-braided shielding
• Eliminates the corrosion that is common in bare, copper-braided shielding