SKU: SS2V70-200W SS2V70 200W 70V 2 Mono Channels/Constant Voltage Systems/Dual Zone Speaker Selector, 200W/Channel
- Highest power rated 2-zone 70Volt mono speaker selector in the industry at 200W per zone
- Includes individual zone volume control with 10 steps of attenuation
- A unique solution for larger 70V constant voltage systems
- Each zone features an individual on/off button
- Includes pass-thru outputs for both zones to add additional speaker selectors
- Higher rated value allows daisy-chaining of more speakers per each zone output
- Allows you to connect more higher-powered 70V speakers on the same speaker cable
- For use with 70V amplifiers and speakers with no impedance protection required
- Compact tabletop design or fits inside cabinets and equipment racks.
- Removable input/output connectors provide hassle-free hook-up.
- Multiple speaker selectors can be daisy-chained to support up to 200 watts.
- Compatible with 70V high-current amplifiers up to 400W
- Accepts up to 16-gauge speaker cable
- High-quality metal construction
The SSV2V70-200W is a compact 70V speaker selector featuring two independent zones controlled by a 200-Watt 70V mono volume control with a rotary-style knob. Simple in form and function, this unique speaker selector borrows power from a 70V amplifier and distributes the power to twice the number of potential speakers as our current SS2V70-100 Speaker Selector. This single-source selector includes front-mounted Zone 1 and Zone 2 On/Off buttons and dual volume controls so you can listen to audio at low volume in one zone and a higher volume in another. The SS2V70 is well suited for commercial applications such as restaurants where the bar area may require higher volumes than the dining rooms. Expandable with a single 2-conductor input and a pass-through output for both zones, you can add multiple speaker selectors to be daisy-chained as your audio system requirements grow.
Warning: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Power Handling: 200W per channel/zone mono single channel
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-22KHz (+0 dB, -0 dB)
- Selector Type: Noise-Free, front access on/off push button and a rotary knob for both zones
- Steps: 33 dB, 10 steps plus full off (step 11)
- Connection Type: Removable Input/output connectors
- Wire Size Acceptance: 16 Gauge 2 conductor
- Amplifier Protection: Actual power available is 80 to 90 percent of the total rated power
- Weight: 3.6 lbs
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 5.5 x 2.25 x 6.25”
No Questions asked yet!