Decora Style high-quality auto transformer provides advantages of excellent frequency response, low insertion loass and reliable performance for volume control applications in 25 and 70 volt systems. Attneuation is accomplished in ten make before break steps plus positive off position (no stop between maximum and off position to prevent switch damage). The attenuation features removable input/output terminal blocks, two in, tow out and two optional for through output for daisy chain connection. An attractive alternative to commercial series attenuators mounts into most single gang E.O boxes. UL listed white and ivory plastic plates with matching skirted knobs in Decora style.
The OSD Mono 70-Volt Volume Control provides excellent frequency response, low insertion loss and reliable performance for volume control applications in 25-volt and 70-volt systems. There's no stop between the maximum and off positions, which prevents switch damage. Featuring silver-plated contacts for noise-free operation and a removable terminal block, the OSD Mono 70-Volt Volume Control comes with white or ivory plastic plates with matching skirted knobs.
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Volume Control Type: 100W Rotary Style 70V Commercial Mono
- Power Handling: 100W
- Total Attenuation: 33 dB
- Steps: 10 (Make Before Break)
- Unique Thru Output Connection for Easy Daisy Chain Installs
- Wiring Requirement: Up to 14 Gauge Wire
- Fits in a Standard Single Gang Box - See LV1 for Mounting Bracket
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 2" x 4" x 2.25"
- What's Included: White, Ivory, and Almond Plates, Inserts, Screws, and Knob
- Warranty: 5 Years
No Questions asked yet!