Upgrade your outdoor audio experience with OSD Audio's XSUB12, a powerful 500W 12" in-ground subwoofer. Designed to withstand the elements, this subwoofer delivers clear, full-range bass and deep low-end coverage for an immersive surround sound experience. The XSUB12 is constructed with weather-resistant components and can be buried underground for an elegant, unobtrusive design. Its durable 12" polypropylene cone with rubber surround ensures longevity through all seasons.
For optimal performance, connect the subwoofer to an OSD mono subwoofer amplifier and pair it with OSD’s landscape satellite speakers. The subwoofer can also be configured with up to eight pairs of speakers using multichannel amplifiers and/or series parallel wiring for a rich audio experience with deep bass. The XSUB12 is suitable for theme parks, shopping malls, restaurants, resorts, gardens and other outdoor spaces.
- Buried subwoofer disappears into the landscape with only the vent visible above the ground
- Exposed vent can be primed and painted to blend into its surroundings
- Includes a 500W power rating for small, medium and large backyards or patios
- Ideal for residential and commercial applications
- Includes a durable 12” polypropylene cone and rubber surround
- Provides big sound in a small and stealthy package
Why Add an In-ground Subwoofer?
An in-ground subwoofer is a powerful and cost-effective solution to enhance the audio quality of your outdoor speaker system. Not only does it provide deep and resonant bass, but it also allows other speakers in your setup to perform at their full potential by handling the lower frequency ranges. This results in a more balanced and rich sound with less frequency roll off. Adding an in-ground subwoofer is an efficient way to improve your outdoor audio experience.
Do I Need a Subwoofer Amplifier?
Yes! The XUBS12 is a passive subwoofer and needs a subwoofer amplifier to power it. An ideal match is the SMP500 which is rated at 1000W peak power and 500W continuous RMS.
For optimal performance, place the subwoofer within 20 feet of the general listening area. To blend the unit in with your outdoor environment, place it near landscape lighting, water fountains, open planters, or swimming pools. Use speaker wires of equal length to maintain balance in sound volume and quality.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Speaker Type: 12" Burial Rated In-Ground Outdoor Subwoofer
- Woofer: 12" Polypropylene Cone with Rubber Surround
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-150Hz
- Power Handling: 500 Watts
- Sensitivity: 80 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- 360° Omni-directional
- Weatherproof Impact Resistant Cabinetry
- Exposed Vent can be Primed and Painted to Blend into its Surroundings
- Sold As: Single
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 24" x 24.5" x 13.75"
- Weight: 25 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years
No Questions asked yet!