Our FORZA 4 hanging or wall-mount pendant speaker allows integrators to design high performance audio systems that blend into any décor or landscape. Mimicking a pendant light fixture, this covert loudspeaker offers excellent coverage in spaces with open architecture or high or open beam ceilings where installing traditional speakers can be challenging if not impossible. Suitable for both indoor and outside settings, our FORZA 4 Pendant performs to high standards and includes a specially treated UV-resistant enclosure and rust-resistant grille. Ideal for adding background audio in malls, restaurants, bars, museums and other visually sensitive spaces. The wide-dispersion 4” polypropylene woofer and ¾” silk dome tweeter driver deliver consistent coverage and full range frequency response for both music and paging applications. Part of the high performance speakers, the FORZA 4 also includes a hanging cable as well as an adjustable surface-mount stand for indoor wall-mounting. For outdoor mounting, customers can purchase our accessory pack from the drop down menu that includes a metal plate and plastic stake.
- Pendant light fixture design blends aesthetically into commercial or residential environments
- 4” polypropylene woofer for powerful and even low and mid frequencies
- 8Ohm and 70V Sound Systems Compatible
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor applications
- Weather-resistant enclosure
- Rust-resistant Aluminum Grille
- Available in black or white
- Enclosure can be painted to match any décor
- Optional landscape mounting accessories available
- Includes hanging cable and pivoting stand for indoor wall-mount applications
Contemporary Pendant Design
With a stylish and contemporary design that blends into high-end interiors and exteriors, the FORZA 4 pendant can be hung from the ceiling or wall mounted with the included pivoting stand. Available in black or white, the enclosure is paintable for a truly custom look, and the rear cover and hanging cable hide wires and hardware.
Easy-Access Independence Selector
The FORZA 4 is a 70V pendant speaker and includes a built-in 0, 10W, 5W, 2.5W, 1.25W Ohm selector. An important feature in commercial applications where multiple speakers are run, the switch or “tap” has voltage-limiting circuitry so you can hang dozens of speakers in parallel on a single amplifier output by providing the matching load.
Hanging mount accessories included with the pendant speakers:
- Top Cover (1)
- Carabiner & Nut (1)
- 3.5 FT Hanging Cable (1)
- Hook (2)
- Screws (2)
- UV Resistant Cap (1)
- Adjustable Stand (1)
- Screws (4)
Looking to mount these outdoors? Choose from the drop down menu for the outdoor landscape accessory kit, which includes:(1) Stake(1) Metal stability/mounting plate
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Speaker Type: 4" Weather Resistant Hanging Pendant Speaker (70V/8 Ohm)
- Woofer: 4" Polypropylene Cone with Rubber Surround
- Tweeter: .75" Silk Dome
- Frequency Response: 110Hz-20kHz
- Max Power: 40 Watts
- Sensitivity: 83 dB
- Dispersion Angle: 120°
- Impedance: 8 Ohm/70V
- 70V Wattage Taps: 10W, 5W, 2.5W, 1.25W
- 100V Wattage Taps: 20W, 10W, 5W, 2.5W
- IP66 Rated, Dust Proof and Water Resistant
- Powder-coated Rust-resistant Grille
- Inputs: Phoenix Connectors
- Unit Dimensions: (H X W) 7.5" x 5.4"
- Colors: Black or White
- Sold As: Single
Included with the optional Outdoor Landscape Accessory Kit
(1) Stake(1) Metal stability/mounting plate
No Questions asked yet!