- A precisely-engineered passive in-wall subwoofer for home theaters and two-channel systems
- Provides deep and satisfying low frequency sound effects (LFEs)
- Handles up to 300 watts of power for commanding bass sound
- Dual 8" long excursion graphite woofers move more air for fuller bass
- Trimless thin bezel grille is paintable and secures via two Neodymium magnets
- Includes 10 dog-ear securing brackets, cut-out template, and mounting hardware
If you’re ready to step up the sound of your home theater or media room, our IWSDual8 in-wall subwoofer is your ticket to a phenomenal listening experience without occupying an inch of floor space. When paired with a great subwoofer amplifier, this passive in-wall subwoofer delivers the ideal amount of bass. (Note: We recommend pairing it with OSD Audio’s SMP300, a 4-ohm stable dedicated subwoofer amplifier that matches this subwoofer’s 4-ohm impedance specification.) Capable of handling up to 300 watts of power, the IWSDual8 includes dual 8” long excursion graphite woofers. Graphite woofers produce punchy yet incredibly realistic sound, while the dual woofer configuration works in tandem to enhance the soundstage. The IWSDual8 does more than add great bass, however. Adding a subwoofer to a home theater system or distributed audio system is one the best ways to improve the overall sound quality of your system. Subwoofers release the surround speakers from having to produce low frequencies so those speakers can focus on mid and high frequencies. You’ll experience a wider range of sound and sonic nuances like never before!Easy to install into standard wall cavities and studs, our IWSDual8 subwoofer includes 10 individual dog-ear bracket system (providing a much tighter seal) that mounts to the sheetrock after the cut-out hole is made, and the trimless thin bezel grille is secured by multiple Neodymium magnets. The grille is also paintable to match your room’s décor, and a cutout template and mounting hardware are included.
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Passive In-Wall Subwoofer
- Woofer: Dual 8" Long Excursion Graphite Cone
- Power Handling: 300 Watts
- Freq Response: 28 - 120Hz
- Impedance: 4-ohm
- Sensitivity: 95dB 1W/1m
- Grille: Trimless Thin-Bezel held by Multiple Neodymium Magnets
- Dimensions: 20.31" x 11.63" x 3.75"
- Cut Out: 19.13" x 10.63"
- Note: Works best with OSD Audio SMP-300 Class D 300W 4 Ohm subwoofer amplifier
No Questions asked yet!