Because this is a passive speaker, it will require a subwoofer amplifier to power it. An ideal match to this subwoofer is our OSD SMP500 dedicated subwoofer amplifier that features 400W RMS @ 4 ohms, Variable High Cut Filter 30Hz-150Hz; front panel Knob, and Choice of Signal Level Input or LFE (Low-Frequency Effects).
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Speaker Type: Dual 8" In-Wall Subwoofer
- Woofer: Dual 8" Injected Polypropylene w/ Reinforced Back Plate
- Frequency Response: 38Hz-500Hz
- Power Handling: 350 Watts
- Sensitivity: 90 dB @ 1W/1M
- Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Inputs: Spring Binding Posts
- Install-friendly Dog Ear Installation Brackets
- Cut-Out Template for Easy Installation
- Paintable Grille Included
- Sold As: Single
- Mounting Depth (Assuming .5" Drywall): 3.56"
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 11.43" x 18.43" x 4"
- Cutout Dimensions: (L x H) 10.25" x 17.75"
- Weight: 11 lbs
- Warranty: 10 Years
- *Note: Requires Additional Subwoofer Amplifier
What's on your mind?
© 2003-2021 OSD Audio. All Rights Reserved.