- Décor-friendly hanging pendant blends into commercial and home environments
- 8” polypropylene woofer for powerful and even low/mid frequencies
- 1” silk dome tweeter offers excellent high end
- Selectable 70V/100V Constant Voltage or 8/ohm Conventional Systems
- Includes snap-on Gripple hooks and 15-ft safety cable
- Available in black or white finishes
Ideal for commercial and residential settings with irregular or uneven architectural features such as high vaulted ceilings, the BK-Pendant83 hanging pendant speaker is disguised as a hanging lighting fixture so it blends easily into polished decors such as high-end malls, restaurants, bars, and museums as well as in homes where in-walls or in-ceiling speakers are not an option. Sold as a single speaker, the BK-Pendant83 includes an 8” polypropylene woofer for added stiffness and durability as well as rich, detailed, and balanced sound. This elegant pendant speaker also includes a 1” silk dome tweeter for excellent coverage on the high end. For added safety, each speaker includes snap-on Gripple hooks and safety cables rated up to 100 pounds, well over the pendant’s 12-pound weight.
Includes 70V/100V/8-ohm Taps
Although used primarily in commercial 70V/100V constant voltage systems, the BK-Pendant83 can be installed in c Conventional 8-ohm residential system. The 70V/100V/8-ohm taps setting knob is conveniently located at the top of the speaker. Use it as a standard 8-ohm speaker (bypassing the internal transformer) or constant voltage system with multiple speakers in parallel (daisy chain) without sound degradation or risk of harming the amplifier.
- Woofer: 8" polypropylene cone w/rubber surrounds
- Tweeter: 1” Silk Soft Dome
- Freq Response: 60Hz - 20kHz, Range (-3dB)
- Power Handling: 8-ohm 150W
- Sensitivity: 89dB 1W/1M
- Impedance: 8 ohm
- 100V Transformer Taps: 64W, 32W, 16W, 8W
- 70V Transformer Taps: 32W, 16W, 8W, 4W
- Available finish: Black or White
- Dimensions: (LxWxH) 15.2 x 15.1 x 13.50
- Diameter: 11.2 in (285 mm)
- Weight:14.05 lb. (5.4 kg)
No Questions asked yet!