SKU: OSD-PC-640-PAR 6.5" Hanging Pendant Speaker, Built-In 70V w/ Reinforced Cable Suspension, Black or White - PC640
Great for hanging application on your audio needs, OSD Audio's series of pendant speakers are as unique in style as they are in function. Available in black or white, the PC640 pendant speaker includes a 6.5 woofer,1-inch tweeter and high power handling capability for audiophile sound quality, making this speaker ideally suitable open space environments such as malls, airports, or any indoor space with high vaulted ceilings. Fashioned after modern lighting fixtures, the PC640 pendant includes 140 degrees wide-dispersion coaxial driver for even coverage as well as low-resonance cabinet structure.
- Ideally suited for airports, shopping malls and restaurant music/paging systems
- Easily accessible 8- ohm/70 volt tap
- Reinforced cable suspension safety system
- Available in White or Black
- Please note brown wire is negative and blue wire is positive
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Speaker Type: 6.5" 2-Way Hanging Pendant Speaker (70V/8 Ohm)
- Woofer: 6.5" Polypropylene Cone with Rubber Surround
- Tweeter: 1" Dome
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-20kHz
- Power Handling: 100W
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms/ 70V
- Dispersion Angle: 140°
- Wattage Taps: 20W, 10W, 5W, 2.5W, or 8 Ohms
- Reinforced Cable Suspension Safety System
- Safety Hooks Included
- (Please note: Brown Wire is Negative, Blue Wire is Positive)
- Diameter & Depth: 10" x 10" x 8.5"
- Sold As: Single
- Colors Available: Black or White
- Weight: 6.65 lbs
- Warranty: 10 Years
13 Questions asked
What's on your mind?
Chris Dekker • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM is it an outdoor speaker?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMNo this is an indoor speaker only.
David • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM Are separate transformers needed for these speakers when being wired to a 70V amp?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi David, The Pendant speakers include 70V setup, so no additional transformer is needed. CL/MA 1950
Chris • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM The description describes blue and brown wires but my recent order of these speakers has white and black wires. What is the correct positive and negative layout now?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Chris, Black will be negative and white will be positive.
Adnan • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM When is the white going to be available ?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Adan: Good news, they will be back in stock on Monday; February 20th. TL/4200
Steve • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PM How long is the speaker cable?
Customer Service • 12/17/2019, 2:17:43 PMHi Steve: I believe it is 6 ft. We will confirm and make sure it is noted on the OSD web page for the PC-640. TL/4291