FREE 30 DAY TRIAL
Product code: OSD-DSM8
Speaker selectors like the DSM8 allow you to distribute an amplified signal to multiple zones throughout the house without losing audio quality. These units also have manually activated impedance-protection circuits that protect your amps or receivers from low impedance levels as you add more speakers to each zone. With independent a/b switches per zone, the DSM8 dual source 8-zone speaker selector lets you input two music sources, for instance, iPod library and satellite radio, and choose which source will play in a designated zone. Keep in mind that playing different sources in different zones at the same time requires separate amps or receivers to power those sources. The a/b switches are a convenient way to switch from source 1 (amp A) to source 2 (amp b).
• Removable input/output connectors which accept 14 gauge speaker wire
• Four color display packaging
• Eight zone speaker selector
• Dual source with manual protection switch
• Removable input/output connectors