FREE 30 DAY TRIAL
Speaker selectors like the DSM8 allow you to distribute an amplified signal to multiple zones throughout the house without losing audio quality. These units also have manually activated impedance-protection circuits that protect your amps or receivers from low impedance levels as you add more speakers to each zone. With independent a/b switches per zone, the DSM8 dual source 8-zone speaker selector lets you input two music sources, for instance, iPod library and satellite radio, and choose which source will play in a designated zone. Keep in mind that playing different sources in different zones at the same time requires separate amps or receivers to power those sources. The a/b switches are a convenient way to switch from source 1 (amp A) to source 2 (amp b).
• Removable input/output connectors which accept 14 gauge speaker wire
• Four color display packaging
• Eight zone speaker selector
• Dual source with manual protection switch
• Removable input/output connectors