SKU: FORZA-10CROSS 10" Omni Outdoor Subwoofer w/ Crossover 2x Stereo Satellite Speaker Outputs - FORZA 10CROSS
Frequently Bought Together
Click each item to view details and options
- A powerful outdoor subwoofer with stereo output to add a pair of satellite speaker without having to purchase a dedicated subwoofer amp
- Robust high excursion 10” polypropylene woofer with stitched rubber surround
- Handles up to 300W of power for rumbling outdoor bass
- Includes internal low pass crossover and satellite speaker connections to build the perfect 2.1 system
- IP66 weather-resistant composite enclosure hands cold, wet, and high temperature climates
- Down-firing woofer configuration limits vibrations
- Omni-directional design radiates immersive bass 360 degrees and allows placement flexibility
- Can be paired with a second FORZA10 CROSS and powered with a dedicated sub amp for a 4-ohm load
If you’re looking to add a little boom to your backyard, our FORZA10 CROSS Outdoor Subwoofer is the perfect choice for creating a subwoofer/satellite system without having to purchase a dedicated subwoofer amplifier. An easy solution to setting up a 2.1 sound system within backyards, patios, pools, or gardens, the FORZA10 CROSS has four-conductor inputs that split between a low pass crossover connected to the internal 8-ohm 10-inch woofer and a left and right stereo output to add a pair of 8-ohm satellite speakers. This amazing outdoor subwoofer handles up to 300W of power and includes a 10” polypropylene woofer with high excursion rubber surround for excellent low frequency sound. The down-firing woofer configuration uses gravity to help control unwanted vibrations, and the omni-directional design radiates bass sound 360° so you’ll experience high quality audio in all directions. Although this subwoofer can be used indoors, it shines in an outdoor setting and includes a weather-resistant composite enclosure.
Why Add an Outdoor Subwoofer?
A good outdoor sound system can be transformed into great simply by adding a subwoofer. Unlike satellite outdoor speakers that produce mid and high frequencies, the subwoofer is dedicated to bass notes and handles those low frequencies sat speakers are not designed to produce. The result is a crisper, more immersive experience from music and movie soundtracks.
What Is an Omni Subwoofer?
Omni-directional speakers radiate sound evenly in a 360° pattern. Omni speakers are well suited for outdoor environments which have acoustic properties that are difficult to control. Unlike your living room where directional speakers distribute sound by reflecting off walls and other surfaces, outdoor speakers function in open spaces without walls to reflect sound or carpet to absorb it. In addition, with directional speakers, you’ll hear sound from the speaker you’re close to but may struggle to hear the other channel. Because omni speakers disperse sound in all directions, you’ll hear great sound whether you’re sitting down or walking around the backyard.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Speaker Type: 10" Outdoor Subwoofer
- Woofer: 10" Polypropylene Cone with Rubber Surround
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 300Hz
- Includes internal low pass crossover
- Power Handling: 300W
- Sensitivity: 86 dB
- Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Comes with: (2) 3" Nails, (2) Wire nuts
- Sold As: Single
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 6.5" x 12" x 16.5"
- Weight: 28 lbs
- Warranty: 2 Years
No Questions asked yet!