- Decora screwless style impedance-matching volume control for whole house audio systems and dedicated audio zones.
- Rated at 100 Watts per channel with minimal bass roll-off.
- Impedance-matching feature stabilizes the ohm load so parallel connections of multiple volume controls can be installed without damaging the amplifier.
- Front-mounted adjustable jumpers allow easy adjustment when multiple pairs of speakers are connected to a single receiver or amplifier.
- Accepts up to 14-gauge wiring and fits in a standard gang box with a depth of 2.9".
- Precision electronics provide low distortion and a ruler flat frequency response.
- 12-step linear rotary-style slider for a wide range of listening volumes
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Volume Control Type: 300W Impedance Matching Screwless Slider Style
- Power Handling: 300W Peak; 150W RMS Per Channel
- Frequency Response: 20Hz - 20kHz
- Total Attenuation: 52 dB (Max)
- Steps: 12 (Make Before Break)
- Impedance Matching for 1/2, 4, 6, or 8 Pairs of Speakers
- *Can be Used as Non-Impedance Matching if Leaving Default on Jumper Setting at 1X
- Wiring Requirement: Up to 14 Gauge Wire
- Removable Input and Output "Quick Connect" Phoenix Connectors
- Fits in a Standard Single Gang Box - See LV1 for Mounting Bracket
- Unit Dimensions: (L x H x D) 1.62" x 2.5" x 2.5"
- What's Included: White, Ivory and Almond Plates, Inserts, Screws, and Slider
- Additional Colors Available: Almond, Bone, Black or Brown
- Innovative Screwless Volume Control has a Clean Look
- Warranty: 5 Years