- Architectural 70V/100V/8-om in-ceiling speaker with 80W of power handling
- Includes a 6.5” rigid, ultra-light graphite cone woofer for smooth and rich bass
- Audiophile grade butyl rubber surround offers high excursion
- A 1” titanium tweeter reproduces exceptionally accurate high frequencies
- Trim-less magnetic grill design provides easy access to baffle-mounted tap setting knob
- 70V/100V/8 ohm taps for commercial applications
- Easily accessible front baffle -mounted tap settings knob
- Includes sound-isolating, acoustically -tuned sealed back can that boosts sound quality
- Shallow mount design is ideal for aesthetically-sensitive environments
- Paintable magnetic grille blends easily within any decor
- Ideal for museums, restaurants, retail stores, and other high-end interiors
The OSD Black R62TSM in-ceiling speaker provides high-quality background audio for stylish and sophisticated environments. Ideal for spaces where speakers need to be heard but not seen, this flush-mount speaker features premium components such as a 6.5” graphite cone woofer with audiophile-grade butyl rubber surround for smooth and deep bass and a 1” titanium tweeter for accurate high frequencies. With a power handling capacity of up to 80W (8-ohm), this 70V/100V commercial speaker delivers clear sound at long distances and is perfect for large high-end venues such as restaurants, malls, museums, and more.
Additionally, the R62TSM includes an acoustically tuned back can that not only enhances sound quality but also prevents sound leakage in multi-level installations. The back can is also sound-isolating and fire-retardant for added safety and peace of mind.
Includes 70V/100V Tap
Sold as a single speaker, the BK-R62TSM can be used in both home and commercial environments and includes 70V/100V taps (8-ohm, 20W/40W, 10W/20W, 5W/10W,2.5W/5W) so this flush-mount speaker can be used as a standard 8-ohm speaker (bypassing the internal transformer), or you can connect multiple speakers in series without sound degradation or risk of harming the amplifier.
Back Can Sound Proofing
Unlike many commercial in-ceiling speakers, the BK-R62TSM includes a sound-isolating and fire retardant, acoustically tuned back can to contain sound waves within the enclosure. Not only does the back can boost sound quality, but it also acts like an acoustic barrier that prevents sound from leaking throughout cavities in the ceiling, a feature you’ll find particularly useful in multi-level installations.
*Please note: The cut-out mentioned in the user manual refers to the corrugated holder that the speaker rests in in it's box.
Warning: California's Proposition 65
This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Speaker Type: 6.5" Trimless Shallow Mount 70V/8-Ohm In-Ceiling Speaker
- Woofer: 6.5” Graphite Cone, Butyl Rubber Surround
- Tweeter: 1’’ Titanium Dome
- Frequency Response: 106Hz - 20kHz
- Power Handling: 40W(RMS)/ 80W(MAX) @ 8 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 86 dB 1w/1m
- Impedance: 8 Ohms/ 70V
- 100V Wattage Taps: 40W, 20W, 10W, 5W
- 70V Wattage Taps: 20W, 10W, 5W, 2.5W
- 8-Ohm Setting Bypasses Internal Transformer
- Perfect for Commercial Use
- Spray Paintable Magnetic Grille Included
- Installer-friendly Dog Ear Installation Brackets
- Diameter & Depth: 11.73" x 4.53"
- Cutout Diameter: 10.58"
- Sold As: Single
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
No Questions asked yet!