This product can expose you to chemicals, including vinyl chloride, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Flat 16 Gauge 2 Conductor Wire
- Weatherproof, Double Insulated Cable
- Continuous Working Temperature Range: -4°F to 167°F
- Voltage Rating: 300V Rams
- 25 Strands of 99.9% Pure Copper Conductors
- RoHS Compliant
- Direct Burial & In-Wall Rated
- CL3R & FT4 Rated for Commercial and Residential Use
- Resistant to Solvents, Chemicals, Radiations, and Gasoline
- Polyethylene Wire Jacket is UV Resistant
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Lengths Available: 500FT
- Warranty: 1 Year