Our digital optical audio cable uses polished optical terminations and optical fiber to transfer digital signals through pulsating light. Fiber is immune to all forms of EM/RF interference, providing superior sonic accuracy and a more detailed, natural sound. Ordinary optical cables can compromise your audio performance by using lower-grade, optical-fiber materials, and hot-plate termination of the fiber. The resulting signal loss causes poor clarity and of definition that will be immediately noticed. OSD Audio optical cables use the highest-quality materials to enhance your digital surround sound experience.
The Purest Sound
- Delivers better audio clarity and a more natural-sounding midrange, using superior-grade optical fiber Provides maximum durability and lowest-possible loss, using high-performance cladding
- Minimizes loss for better high frequencies and a more realistic stereo image, using precision-polished optical terminations
- Features precision-molded, corrosion-resistant connectors for superior connection and extended life
This product can expose you to chemicals including Bisphenol A (BPA) which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Durable Gold-Plated Internal Shield
- Corrosion-Resistant 24K Gold Contacts
- Heavy Duty Internal Dual Strain Relief
- High-Density Triple-Layer Shielding for Maximum Noise Rejection
- Nitrogen Gas-Injected Dielectric for Maximum Signal Strength
- ROHS Compliant
No Questions asked yet!
© 2003-2020 OSD Audio. All Rights Reserved.